Kobrin key ― the administrative unit of Kobrin economy created within reform of management of economy in 1757. Was part of larger unit — the Kobrin province. Kobrin (administrative center), villages Oak, Lyakhchitsa, Legates, Polyatichi, Patriki, Flat, Rukhovichi, Sukhovchitsa, Hidra and Kobrinskiye's Gardeners, and also folvarka of Gorizdrichi and Zalesye were a part of a key.
In 1768 the farmstead house was built and the park, existing still is broken. In 1795 the Kobrin key was presented to the commander Alexander Suvorov, some time living in the estate.
The farmstead house, drawing after 1815
In 1757 derzhavets Hedgehogs Fleming united Kobrin economy with Beresteyska, cancelled division into voytovstvo and volosts, having entered new units — keys. A number of keys and several folvarok were united in larger administrative unit — the province. Thus the Kobrin province which part the Kobrin key was was created. The structure of the last included Kobrin, villages Oak, Lyakhchitsa, Legates, Polyatichi, Patriki, Flat, by Rukhovichi, Sukhovchitsa, Hidra and Kobrinskiye's Gardeners, and also folvarka of Gorizdrichi and Zalesye.
The city of Kobrin gradually lost the value, in 1766 to year it was deprived of the Magdebourg right, having become the usual agricultural settlement. Soon after that Anthony Tizengauz who for the purpose of increase of the income began reorganization of economy became the managing director of royal manors. To a key it was required for Kobrinskm the new center as long time the Kobrin locks which were carrying out administrative functions finally grew decrepit, and their rooms became unfit for human habitation. In this regard in 1768 by order of Tizengauz in kilometer from Kobrin the estate was put (folvark) in which the management of the Kobrin key was located. Long reddening, connecting the city to the estate, began to be called Provincial (nowadays Suvorov Street in Kobrin). The farmstead one-storeyed house was located on the main axis behind ceremonial orchestra seats in the depth of park. The house was small and stood, according to V. A. Alekseev's description, alone.
After the third section of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Kobrin appeared as a part of the Russian Empire. In 1795 the manor was granted by the empress Catherine II "in eternal and hereditary possession" to the Russian commander Alexander Suvorov for merits in military science. According to Suvorov's order office constructions of the estate took out out of limits of park, and near the house built a small chapel. This house did not remain: in 1894 it was sorted because of decay. The operating manor Suvorov appointed the colonel Koretsky.
On February 6, 1779 Suvorov for the first time arrived to a manor for acquaintance to the possession. Shortly before it it appeared in disgrace and was deprived of the right of carrying a uniform. Soon disgrace ended, and in 1799 Suvorov was appointed the commander-in-chief of the Russian-Austrian troops in Italy. After the termination of the Swiss campaign because of feeling sick Suvorov returned to Kobrin though in St. Petersburg it was expected by reception. For treatment of the commander to the Province there arrived the councilor of state physician-in-ordinary E. N. Veykart. The field marshal refused to carry out doctor's instructions, speaking "To me it is necessary a rural log hut, a prayer, a bath, gruel yes kvass". At this time the commander dictated to the historiographer Egor Fuchs of a note about the last campaign. Then at Suvorov the grandson Alexander is born. Being the owner of a large manor with more than 8 thousand souls, the commander led a modest life, ate fast food and bathed in a pond of park even in cold weather.
Still during lifetime Alexander Suvorov distributed part of a manor to the confidants, 450 tithes of the earth he transferred in own the managing director. In 1808 the central part with park and the farmstead house was sold by the field marshal's son Arkady to the major Gustav Gelwigu. In 1852 his successors of Shatilskiye sold a manor to professor of civil law Alexander Mickiewicz, the brother of the poet Adam Mickiewicz. After Alexander's death the manor passed him to the only son Frantishk. After his death his widow of Antonin Traougoutt-Kosciusko sold part of a manor to L. A. Zelinsky, the husband of the relative of Alexander Mickiewicz M. A. Skvaronskaya.
It is known that in 1890 Maria Skovronskaya owned the most part of a manor (245 tithes), the smaller part (196 tithes) belonged to Heinrich Mickiewicz. Maria Zelinskaya was the last owner of the Kobrin key Kazimir.
Nowadays on the place of park and the estate the park of Suvorov occupying the big space is located. In 1950, in the 150th anniversary from the date of death of the commander, on the place of the estate the bronze bust of Suvorov cast by the Leningrad masters from the original of work of the sculptor Iulian Rukavishnikov was established.