The monument is established in the southeast suburb of the city. In memory of guerrillas, Komsomol members demolition men who waged "rail war" in the territory of Kobrin district in 1983 the stele is established.
Inscription on a monument: In 1943-44 on the railroad between Kobrin and Pinsk guerrillas it was lowered under a slope of 398 enemy echelons with manpower and equipment. In honor of heroic feats of guerrillas in days of the Great Patriotic War from Komsomol members and youth of Mr. Kobrin. 1983.