In 1766 there is Gubernskaya Street conducting to the estate of an administrative manor "Province" which is recently put on the city suburb. In 1795 the manor took over the commander A. V. Suvorov living here in 1797 and 1800 that affected subsequently the name of the street. On the plan of 1810 the street is called Post. On the plan of 1858 she is Gubernianskaya, and on the plan made in 1903, the street conducting from the market to the estate "Province" is designated Suvorov. In one of archival sources it is specified that "Gubernyanskaya" became Suvorov in 1864. The same date is mentioned also in "An album of Suvorov fields of battles" where pictures of Suvorovskaya Street and Suvorovsky Lane of the beginning of the 20th century are printed. The lane received the name Suvorov because exactly here Alexander Vasilyevich passed, going to the Peter and Paul church. Subsequently the lane was included into line of a churchyard of the temple. The temple was postponed for Pinskuyu (Pervomayskuyu) Street subsequently, and on its place the town house of culture is constructed. During the Polish period of 1921-1939 it was renamed into Trauguttova Street, in honor of Romuald Traugutt living in Kobrin district in the 19th century.
Historic center of the city of Kobrin - building 18-19 centuries: buildings and constructions from the list of historical and cultural values of Republic of Belarus. Photos of buildings in their present shape are given below. So transitional Suvorov Street and houses at numbers 1,3,4,5,7,9,11,11/1, 13 entered in the list stated above looks.