"Kobrin Butter and Cheese-making Plant" open joint stock company
History of Kobrin butter and cheese-making plant originates in 1939. After the Great Patriotic War of the premises of plant were reconstructed. In 1967 the new plant was put into operation. In 1997 the plant acquired the status of public joint stock company. At the enterprise work on updating and increasing the product range is constantly conducted.
Today JSC Kobrin Butter and Cheese-making Plant – one of the largest enterprises of the dairy industry of the republic for production of firm abomasal cheeses.
Policy of the enterprise:
· maximum satisfaction of inquiries of consumers
· preservation of prestige of the enterprise on the mastered sales markets and creation of image in the new markets
· ensuring quality of production by application of advanced technologies and timely methods of management of production
JSC Kobrin Butter and Cheese-making Plant processes 350 tons of milk a day and lets out more than 150 product names.
The enterprise lets out:
· cheeses firm abomasal
· oil animal
· soft cheeses
· processed cheeses
· ice cream
· desserts, puddings
· tomato sauces
· dry dairy products:
· the powdered milk fat-free;
· milk raw sugar;
· dry whey.
Production of JSC Kobrin Butter and Cheese-making Plant is well-known in the territory of Republic of Belarus. Partners of the enterprise are more than 600 organizations from all regions of the republic. The enterprise works at the international market with neighboring countries. Confirmation of a high guarantee of stable quality of products of JSC Kobrin Butter and Cheese-making Plant is work in quality management system on the ISO 9001-2001 international standards.
For increase of competitiveness of products, improvement of processes of production and control at the enterprise the system of safe management of production of foodstuff on the basis of the principles of HACCP is introduced.
Phones: 375 (1642) 2-20-65
Address: Republic of Belarus, 225304, Brest region, Kobrin district, Mr. Kobrin, Sovetskaya St., 128