Memorable places in Kobrinskom the area (21-30) | Tourist Kobrin

Tourist objects

Memorable places in Kobrinskom the area

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred Church of the Intercession

Is in Kobrin district (Bukhovichi)

Sacred Church of the Intercession in the village Bukhovichi. It is located on the northeast suburb of the village. It is constructed in 1674 (or 1676) of a brick and a tree by Dominican monks on fundush spouses Pukhalsky as a church of the Assumption of Blessed Virgin of Maria. The church is closed in 1830, in 1832 is transferred to Orthodox Christians...

  • Round
  • objects

Monument to the victims of the Second World War

Is in Kobrin district (Bukhovichi)

About the building of board of APO Pokrovsky there is a monument to the victims of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 in honor of 37 fellow countrymen who died in the years of war. The author-designer is Mishevich Pavel Pavlovich. For the first time the monument was open in 1965...

  • Round
  • objects

Steam mill

Is in Kobrin district (Bukhovichi)

The steam mill was constructed in 1937. In the years of war it burned down. Then was it is built up. The reconstructed mill worked till 2000, serving the population of all Kobrin district. Once at a mill the bakery on baking of bread which was realized by hot worked...

  • Round
  • objects

Grave of the victims of fascism

Is in Kobrin district (Bulls)

The grave of the victims of fascism is in 1,5 km to the northwest from the village, in the wood. 24 residents of the village, the shot 23.2.1943 g fascist and aggressors are buried. In 1965 on a grave the obelisk is established. Detailed information on this object is absent. If you have photos...

  • Round
  • objects

Monument to fellow countrymen

Is in Kobrin district (Verkholesye)

The monument to fellow countrymen is in the center of the village, near school. For perpetuating of memory of 58 fellow countrymen who died in days of the Great Patriotic War in 1977 the monument — sculptural composition (the guerrilla and the guerrilla) is established...

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred and Nikolaev church

Is in Kobrin district (Verkholesye)

Sacred St. Nicholas Church is constructed in the 2nd half of the 19th century of a tree. Has the traditional tryorchastny volume and spatial composition including the main volume finished by a bulbous glavka, rectangular to an adder and a tent belltower over an antechurch. In an architectural decor of the building...

  • Round
  • objects

Memorial "Golgotha"

Is in Kobrin district (Glinyanki)

Near Kobrin it is planned to create a small memorial of memory of the destroyed Orthodox churches of Kobrin district. Now fund raising on its construction is declared. The memorial will be created in the center of the village of of Glinyanki, near Svyato-Ioanno-Kormyanskoy of church...

  • Round
  • objects

Monument to fellow countrymen

Is in Kobrin district (Glinyanki)

The monument to fellow countrymen "The grieving mother" is in the center of the village. For perpetuating of memory of 27 fellows villager who died in days of the Great Patriotic War in 1965 the obelisk is established. Detailed information on this object is absent...

  • Round
  • objects

Windmill

Is in Kobrin district (Girsk)

Wooden production construction for a grain grinding with use of wind power. The rotary moment from the pair four wings strengthened on horizontal to a shaft through cogwheels was transferred to a vertical shaft and stones of postav...

  • Round
  • objects

Mass grave of guerrillas

Is in Kobrin district (Girsk)

The mass grave of guerrillas is in 3 km to the East from the village. 32 guerrillas of separately operating group of G. I. Kotovsky who were killed in 1942-44 in battles with fascist aggressors are buried. In 1965 on a grave the obelisk is established...



Navigation






Our partners