Kobrin district: Kobrin's temples and area

Kobrin's temples and area

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred and Paraskevinsky church

Is in Kobrin district (Bog)

Documentary the first Bolotsky church is mentioned under 1652. In 1882 on the place of this old church constructed new wooden in honor of Venerable Paraskevy Serbskoy. Construction was conducted on the project of the architect F. Afanasyev made in 1880...

  • Round
  • objects

Svyato-Ioanno-Bogoslovskaya church

Is in Kobrin district (Big Korchitsa)

Saint John the Evangelist's church is in the village Big Korchitsa. Arrival belongs to the Nikolaev temple of the village of Verkholesye. It is constructed at the end of the 20th century (after 1990). The church is located on a cemetery. The church is small, with one dome...

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred and Mikhaylovsky church

Is in Kobrin district (Borodichi)

Tsarkva ў _mya the archangel M_kha_l of a pabudavan z a dreva ў 1999 on mesets of a papyarednyag of a dra¸lyanag of the temple of 19 Art. Tvor of an arkh_tektura ў styl_zavany forms of a starazhytnaruskag of a tsarko¸nag of a doyl_dstvo. Vyrashana of a pas to a canon of a 4-chastkavag of a pravasla¸nag of the temple pado¸zhna-vosevay ab 'yomna prastoravay kampaz_tsy_...

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred Church of the Intercession

Is in Kobrin district (Bukhovichi)

Sacred Church of the Intercession in the village Bukhovichi. It is located on the northeast suburb of the village. It is constructed in 1674 (or 1676) of a brick and a tree by Dominican monks on fundush spouses Pukhalsky as a church of the Assumption of Blessed Virgin of Maria. The church is closed in 1830, in 1832 is transferred to Orthodox Christians...

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred and Nikolaev church

Is in Kobrin district (Verkholesye)

Sacred St. Nicholas Church is constructed in the 2nd half of the 19th century of a tree. Has the traditional tryorchastny volume and spatial composition including the main volume finished by a bulbous glavka, rectangular to an adder and a tent belltower over an antechurch. In an architectural decor of the building...

  • Round
  • objects

Saint Dmitry's church

Is in Kobrin district (Gorodets)

Saint Dmitry's church is in the village of Gorodets on entrance from Antopol's party. It is constructed in the 21st century. The church is constructed on a height, has interesting architecture, one-dome, is executed from a red brick...

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred Church of the Ascension

Is in Kobrin district (Gorodets)

It is located on the hill in the center of the village. It is constructed as the temple in 1735 (or 1799) in the settlement. October. In 1876 after closing of a local church in connection with its re-equipment in orthodox church it is transported in Gorodets and it is put on the rubble base...

  • Round
  • objects

Temple Paraskev Fridays

Is in Kobrin district (Divin)

Divinsky church Paraskev Fridays - a monument of wooden architecture with baroque elements. It is constructed in 1740. In the 19th century it is reconstructed. The church is dvukhsrubny: the rectangular main volume in the plan and a pentahedral apse with 2 vestries. It is covered with a poluvalmovy roof with smooth breaks...

  • Round
  • objects

Svyato-Rozhdestvo-Bogorodichnaya church

Is in Kobrin district (Divin)

The Svyato-Rozhdestvo-Bogorodichnaya church is in the center of the village. It is constructed in 1902 of a tree. The petition for construction of new orthodox church on the place of decayed old was submitted by parishioners in 1879. Church - a monument of architecture of the neorussian style...

  • Round
  • objects

Sacred and Mikhaylovsky church

Is in Kobrin district (Eryomichi)

The sacred and Mikhaylovsky church is constructed in 1784 on a cemetery. Rather small church has lines of Baroque style. Icons on boards of the 18th century "The Saint great martyr Varvara", "Nicholas The Wonderworker", "Mother of God Odigitriya", "Mother of God the Akhtyrsky" have art value...



Navigation



Search in the website



Our partners

Журнал АКВА-ТЕРМ