The church for the sake of the Saint great martyr Demetrius of Thessaloniki is on east suburb of the village of Lelikovo. It is constructed in 18 century of a tree. In 19 century are attached a two-story belltower (vosmerik on a chetverika) and the platform. The Odnosrubny volume of church is extended but a longitudinal axis. On a facade - highly located rectangular windows and deep shovels. The building is covered with the valmovy roof topped with a massive vosmerikovy drum with a glavka. There the drill and a belltower are decorated by panels" carved slips on corners. Church - a monument of traditional wooden cult architecture.
It is entered in the list of historical and cultural values of RB (17 century)
Address: 225878, Kobrin district, village of Lelikovo
Phone: +375 (1642) 6-92-46