Saint Pyotr and Pavel's church built in 1610 was destroyed in 1942. The belfry - a simple square three-storied construction in the plan with a chetyrekhskatny flat roof remained, it is restored in 1995 and functions as the temple. The Kivatichsky churchyard with burials - a particle of life and history of local edge. Deserves leaving and saving.
Photo: Andrey Dybovsky