The sacred and Mikhaylovsky church is constructed in 1784 on a cemetery. Rather small church has lines of Baroque style. Icons on boards of the 18th century "The Saint great martyr Varvara", "Nicholas The Wonderworker", "Mother of God Odigitriya", "Mother of God the Akhtyrsky" (1877) have art value. The church is the historical and cultural value of Republic of Belarus and is protected by the state.
Address: 225890, Brest region, Kobrin district, Eryomichi, Polevaya St., 11