The farm Charisma is located near the village of Leskovo. The road to the farm needs to be asked locals. In 1845 the estate was property of Vikenti Walther from whom passed to Dionysius and Theresa Mitrashevskim. During revolt of 1863 the estate belonged to Jan Mitrashevsky. Here Romuald Traugutt swore on fidelity to heads of insurgent group. In a manor the hospital for wounded insurgents was organized. Here after defeat of revolt there came Elisa Ozheshko who over graves of fallen promised "never to change ideals of good, justice and freedom". In 2003 the memorable boulder is established here.
Photo: Victor Korobov