Tevelsky village council | Kobrin district | Tourist Kobrin

Kobrin district: village councils

Tevelsky village council

In the territory of the Village Council there are 21 settlements with the total number of population of 2256 people (as of November 26, 2012) from 952 farms. Villages which are a part of Tevelsky village council: Tevli, Zauzhovye, Bilberry, Nice, Novoselki, Stasyuki, Zalesye, Nine, Markets, Kivatichi, Zavershye, Strigovo, Mernitsa, Ostrovo, Matzo, Kids, Glinyanki, Lyshchiki, Pestenki, Lastovki, Pincers.

The territory of Tevelsky village council is in northwest part of Kobrin district. Borders on Batchinsky and Bukhovichsky village councils of Kobrin district, and also Zhabinkovsky and Pruzhansky areas of the Brest region. The village of Tevli – railway station on the line of Brest-Minsk-Moscow is in 18 km of of Kobrin and 52 km from Brest on a highway Kamenets-Kobrin.

Emergence history

The resolution of Presidium of the Supreme Council of BSSR of 29.11.1939 formed village councils: The Tevelsky village council was formed of 7 villages: Tevli, Novoselki, Zalesye, the Nine, the Markets, Zavershye, Kivatichi with an administrative center – the village of Tevli.

In the present territory of the Tevelsky Village Council in 1939 3 Village Councils were formed. Except Tevelsky, Strigovsky (the villages of Strigovo, Kids, Mernitsa, Matzos, Ostrovo, Glinyanki, Pestenki, Lyshchiki, Lastovki, Pincers) and Kozishchensky was organized (the villages of Zauzhovye, Bilberry, Stasyuki, Germana, Nice).

In the villages of Tevli, Stasyuka, Strigovo, Kids, Ostrovo, Matzos, Kivatichi, Lyshchiki, the Markets functioned elementary schools, 5 hatolavka. In the village of Tevli was available steam, and in villages of the Nine and Strigovo – windmills. On all village council there was one health post which was in the private house.

Due to the integration of the Village Councils in August, 1959 the villages of Strigovsky and part of the villages of Kozishchensky of the Village Councils were attached to the Tevelsky Village Council and 22 villages – Tevli, Novoselki, Stasyuki, Zauzhovye, Bilberry, Nice, Germana, Zalesye, the Nine, the Markets, Zavershye, Kivatichi, Glinyanki, Lyshchiki, Lastovki, Pestenki, Strigovo, Matzo, Kids, Mernitsa, Ostrovo, Pincers began to enter into the integrated Tevelsky village council. Now the village of Germana is expelled from the Village Council, and 21 settlements are a part of the Tevelsky Village Council.

Environment and resources

The Tevelsky Village Council enters the area of Polesia Lowland. The originality of a relief decides by broad development of strongly boggy alluvial, lake and alluvial and water and glacial plains on various forms of eolovy accumulation. The raised sites of regional glacial educations, thin and water and glacial plains, are in the north of the Village Council and form the strips extended in the subwidth direction giving to a relief of the Village Council wavy character. The relief framework, its sinuosity were generally created by glacial processes. The maximum absolute marks of heights are dated for regional glacial educations. The prevailing relative height of 10 — 15 m. The highest mark of Kobrin district (169,1m) is in 2 km to the north of of Tevli.

Climate of the Village Council, as well as in general, Kobrin district, are characterized as moderate and continental, unstably damp, with warm summer and in rather soft winter, solar, clear, but unstable weather in the spring and in the rainy fall. This region differs in the largest sums of active temperatures, more high temperatures of summer and winter, the largest duration of the vegetative period and summer season, smaller duration of a bedding of snow cover and a winter season. The area of the territory of Tevelsky village council makes 6386 hectares. In the territory there are no large rivers and lakes, however there are several small reservoirs, the territory is cut up by meliorative channels. The main source of food of water resources is an atmospheric precipitation.

The most part of Tevelsky village council is occupied by cespitose and podsolic soils, only in the extreme South of the Village Council cespitose and carbonate gley prevail. Cespitose and podsolic soils are formed under the deciduous and coniferous broad-leaved forests with a moss and grassy and grassy cover on well trained watersheds. Their fertility depends on mineral structure of pochvoobrazuyushchy breeds. Cespitose and carbonate gley soils have considerable fertility. Such soils contain a large number of a humus, their acidity is close to neutral. Are formed mainly under meadow vegetation.

Population

In the territory of the Village Council there are 21 settlements with the total number of population of 2313 people from 952 farms. Data on number of farms and population on a floor for November 26, 2012

No. of a payment order

Name of the rural settlement Number of farms Husband. Wives. In total

1

of Glinyanki

81

107

129

236

2

. Nine

64

77

82

159

3

of Zavershye

27

16

23

39

4

of Zalesye

41

35

50

85

5

of Zauzhovye

30

22

34

56

6

Kivatichi

 14

15

19

34

7

. Pincers

5

5

2

7

8

of Lastovki

37

51

42

93

9

of Lyshchiki

42

39

46

85

10

. Kids

22

25

21

46

11

. Matzos

31

41

40

81

12

of Mernits

11

13

12

25

13

of Novoselki

11

5

8

13

14

of Ostrovo

38

36

48

84

15

of Pestenki

18

16

23

39

16

. Markets

7

4

5

9

17

. Nice

9

2

7

9

18

of Stasyuki

17

11

10

21

19

of Strigovo

217

295

299

594

20

of Tevli

228

283

312

595

21

. Bilberry

2

1

2

3

 

TOTAL

952

1099

1214

2313

 

The population of village council is united in the religious organizations. In the territory of the Village Council 3 Orthodox organizations work, 1 Catholic and 1 community of Evangelical Christians of Baptists is registered. Ioann Kormyansky's church of of Glinyanka was constructed recently. Churches of of Tevli: Dmitriyevskaya and Sacred and Uspenskaya, and of Strigovo - Sacred and Vladimir, are entered in the Republican list of historical and cultural values.

Economy

In the territory of the Tevelsky Village Council there are no industrial enterprises. There are 2 agricultural enterprises: JSC Strigovo and SOOO "Agricultural Firm of the Nine". Locals Gulevich S., Marchuk N conduct the farms. In the territory such organizations as carry out the work: local veterinary clinic (of Tevli), branch ASB "Belarusbank" (of Tevli).

Transport and social infrastructure

Across the territory of Tevelsky village council there passes the railroad Brest-Moscow (through Tevli station). Such villages of the Village Council as: Zavershye, the Nine, Zalesye, Tevli, Strigovo, are on a highway Kamenets-Kobrin.

Educational services in the territory of the Village Council are provided by two high schools (of Strigovo and. Markets), one kindergarten - elementary school (of Tevli) and one preschool institution (of Glinyanki). Leisure of inhabitants will be organized by rural Recreation center (of Strigovo), rural club (of Tevli), four libraries. Medical services are provided by hospital of sisterly leaving and out-patient clinic of the general practitioner (of Tevli), two FAPA (of Glinyanki and of Strigovo).

Retail trade is carried out by ten establishments of trade, one catering establishment, complex place of acceptance and two baths also work. Provide services of post office in the villages of Strigovo, Tevli, Glinyanka, the Nine.

Historical and cultural monuments

In the territory of Tevelsky village council such historical and cultural values as Mass graves in of Strigovo, of Tevli, are located. Nine and of Glinyanki.

 Kivatichsky belfry of a church of Kivatichi

Cemetery chapel in honor of Vmch. Demetrius of Thessaloniki of of Tevli

Sacred Church of the Assumption of of Tevli

Cemetery of soldiers of the 1st world war of of Tevli

of Glinyanki: A monument "The grieving mother", for perpetuating of memory of the died fellows villager.

of Tevli: A mass grave of the Soviet soldiers, the soldiers (54) 55th shooting divisions of guards who died in July, 1944 are buried.

. Nine: a monument to fellow countrymen, for perpetuation of memory of 37 fellow countrymen



Contact information

Chairman: +375 (1642) 70-2-35

Postal index: 225898

Arrangement on the card




Navigation



Search in the website




Our partners