This unusual monument once stood in our remarkable park – on a hill at the parkovsky lake. In 1954 works on a construction of this hill were conducted (nowadays a rotunda). Upon termination of construction the monument to an elk was established. Then it was transferred to a pond of Kobrin gas trunkline operation center (compressor) where it staid approximately till 2010. Very curiously many years later to look how our park - looked earlier decades ago. In archives some photos remained.
Elk in park on the mountain. From A. Kripinevich's album
Kobrin 1957. Park of Suvorov. Here such elk was on the mountain near the lake. After it moved to the territory "Kobrinskoy compressor". From A. Kirichenko's album